waveblasterwaveblaster

Main Art Reviews Stats

Pew Cubed Pew Cubed

It has its moments

I'll just say that the game runs smooth. Real smooth, which is something for a unity game. The bullet hell aspect of it was well designed. But that's about it. I'd like the game to run a bit faster than this, because let's face it, the moment the instruction came up everyone knew it was going to be a shooter. You don't need that much of a learning curve. On top of that, the game was boring. Only maybe 1 or 2 enemies actually shoot at you, and you spend the rest of your time dodging ships with predictable trajectory. Also, how do you design a shooter where you can only shoot one type of bullet? You wouldn't even let us use bombs?

Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

cannot restart

After the character dies I cannot restart the game without refreshing the page. something you might want to fix. Also, the very static based audio is murder.
Other than that, the idea was refreshing, the control was perfect, and overall a good game.
Also, considering how easy players die in this game, wouldn't a more relaxed respawn penalty be better for the players?